Use of Website
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Blackmonk Engineering Ltd’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term ‘Blackmonk Engineering Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Brunel House, 340 Firecrest Court, Centre Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA1 1RG. Our company registration number is 06069126 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Blackmonk Engineering Ltd – © Blackmonk Engineering Ltd 2009. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and commercial use.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal or commercial use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We value your privacy and do not automatically collect any personal information whilst you are browsing this website. We use software to record and analyse web site usage but no personally identifiable information is collected.
We dislike spam email as much as you do. We promise not to send you any spam email. If you choose to subscribe to our email service we will only store your name and email address for the purpose of sending you our emails. Your details will be held in strict confidence and stored securely. We will not give nor sell your name and email address to any third parties.